Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mushroom Mille Crepe Cake

Mushroom Mille Crepe Cake


Few days ago, my darling stumble across a Mushroom Mille Crepe Cake on the web and actually emailed me to ask me to try to make it. Hello! we are living in the same house and yet we are still emailing and sms-ing each other....well guess the electronic devices now minimize a lot of face to face communications since it is so convenience to just click a button and then can send out all the relevant info one wish to send.......hehehe......

Anyway, back to the Mille Crepe.....so being the eager baker that I am, I am excited to try out something new, a Savoury Mille Crepe Cake. I replace the sugar content in a normal crepe with a pinch of salt and cooked up some creamy mushroom with cheese according to the recipe which is then being assemble like my Chocolate Walnut Mille Crepe and Chocolate Ganache Mille Crepe Cake.

The result: the crepe taste good but the cheesy mushroom is not really my cup of tea. Maybe because I just had mushroom soup and cabonara pasta earlier on, so my quota for mushroom and cream is already up and make me not so tolerable to this few flavour and ingredients again. But to my darling, he said it taste OK.

So the verdict, I wouldn't recommend this Mille Crepe Cake to anyone yet, at least not until I tried a perfect filling combination for this Savoury Mille Crepe Cake.......any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries