Friday, October 29, 2010

Pasta And More Pasta

Angel Hair Seafood Marinara


I love pasta, my princess love pasta only in tomato based sauce and in soup, and my darling not so into pasta but will never say no to the pasta sauce. This is how I sum up our preference for pasta.....:)

Anyway, I always felt that pasta is a great dish to prepare for all occassions. There's always something in pasta that can suits almost all taste.....pasta for people who wants carbohydrates, and variety of sauces to suit different people, and easy to prepare and looks good for presentation.


Angel Hair Seafood Marinara

After a long day of shopping with my mom and sister, I decided to cook dinner instead of eat out because we are so fed up with outside food. I want to cook up something simple, fast, delicious and able to suit the different taste buds of my family.

Angel Hair Seafood Marinara for my princess who loves tomato based sauce and for my mom who dislike cheesy and creamy sauce. Also my darling who prefer angel hair over spaghetti.

I made my own tomato pesto by mashing up fresh tomatoes with garlic and onions and seasoned with some salt, sugar and Worcestershire Sauce

Spaghetti Cabonara With Bacon And Mushroom

This creamy sauce based spaghetti is no doubt my darling's favourite but at the same time it is also my princess least favourite. It's always a wonder to me that my princess who is a 100% milk lover DO NOT like cheesy food.

I love this preparation too but it's a sin to my diet plan as Cabonara sauce has a high level of fats but just to make myself feel better when consuming this.....I use only olive oil and low fat milk.

I am gonna do more sit ups tonight....."Fat, Fat Go Away...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries