Saturday, January 22, 2011

Almond Crisp

Almond Crisp


Chinese New Year is approaching soon and I am starting to bake some goodies for our families and friends. Initially I thought of only baking the Bunny Almond Cookies but I change my mind when I come across this Almond Crisp at my favourite Wan Ton Noodles shop. You see cookies will be available in every of my families' homes since they are all avid bakers like me. Too much of the same kind might be boring.....so I change my mind and made this Almond Crisp instead.

I will still make the Bunny Almond Cookies next week if my schedule permits because I want something like the shape of Bunny to make myself feel more like approaching a Rabbit Year......more Rabbit Year atmosphere....:)

Back to the Almond Crisp, as the name already screaming out loud that it is very crispy and very nutty. Oh Almond so I am still on my Nutty theme.

So far few people already tasted it and all with a nod of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries