Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oreo Buttermilk Cake

Oreo Buttermilk Cake


It was quite a lousy day yesterday, with my lil princess down with high fever and later found out that my niece had a bad fall which caused her 2 front tooth chipped and my nephew was having diarrhea. What a day for us all!

Lil princess was too sick today to become her usual cheerful self and ended up in bed most of the day with only water and milk.....my poor baby said NO to all kinda of food throughout the day.

To kill time and to monitor her temperature closely, I decided to make something easy, moist and tasty without any form of frosting in case lil princess got appetite for a piece of cake when she will be fully awake (since she is not a frosting type of kid).


In the end I ended up with 2 cakes, one with only oreo cookies (no cream) at the side and another one I used the oreo cookies with the cream part (see below) and arrange it on top of the cake.

The cake turns out very moist and yummy! But lil princess is still in NO appetite mood except for paracetamol and antibiotic medicine.....hmmmm......maybe it will turn out differently if I had made a paracetamol cake instead of an oreo buttermilk cake......hehehe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries