Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vanilla Cream Puff With Strawberry

Vanilla Cream Puff With Strawberry


It was months ago since I attempted the choux pastry which I made during my darling's durian craze period. All of a sudden I had this urge to eat Cream Puff and I made it right away since it is not such a difficult recipe. It was good, I had one for supper yesterday and 1 for breakfast this morning despite me having sore throat and mild cough.

Today the lifts in my condo will be down for repair and maintenance for a couple of hours....that will give me more reason to bake since I don't intend to go out if I have to use the stairs only. Hmmm......what shall I bake? Time to do my recipe search again.....tata.....

Everyone have a nice weekend ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries