Friday, December 10, 2010

My Darling's Birthday - Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting

Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting


My darling just grow 1 year older and maybe wiser....hehehe. Well since we had the red velvet cake at a friend's wedding, we are in love with this devil cake now. This is the 2nd time I made this Red Velvet Cake but I amended some ingredients measurement and steps as the first time I made it, it wasn't fluffy enough as the one we tried which was made by one of the famous wedding cake guru. Now my darling said, the taste is on par with the guru but only I need to work more on the  decoration part......men will always be men......

Anyway, for my darling's birthday dinner, we went to this Spanish Restaurant called La Gomera which served a very good variety of Spanish Food on the buffet spread and at a very reasonable price. It's worth a try for people who likes Paella, Zorzuella and Stew. 





After adding another half cup of milk, reduce the amount of cocoa powder, the cake turn out so moist and fluffy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries