Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gingerbread Men & Women

Gingerbread Men & Women Cookies


Ho Ho Ho...Christmas is coming soon. Christmas is not complete without a batch of Gingerbread Men & also Women. The aroma of ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg just smelt so good and so flavourful to eat. My lil princess keep asking me when it will be ready for her to eat.....she is a big fan of Gingerbread Men Cookies (she ate 4 pieces in one afternoon).

I woke up early today despite having a late night yesterday (was awake playing with my Iphone 4.....bad habit). I can't sleep because I haven't been baking for few days and I am so eager to bake....oh no! am I having a baking fever? I wanted to bake this Gingerbread Men Cookies since last week since lil princess loves it so much and I promised her to make for her again (she cried when a friend finished the last piece the last time I baked for her). This morning also, she help me make this but of course she has her own working station and her own board and dough (of which all this drop onto the floor instead of putting it into the oven). Overall we had fun baking together. And on a few occasions, she even tried to eat the dough thinking that it is ok to eat without having to bake it......that's the beauty of being innocence, always wanted to try everything......and Mommy here have to explain to her why you can't eat it yet and blah, blah, blah.

Her reaction when she took her first bite, "Hmmm......good, hmmm....very good. I want more". I hope everyone will enjoy food as much as my lil princess does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries