Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I miss my baking time

Since last week, I have been so busy that I am unable to bake as much as I want. Even if I baked, I am too tired to photograph it to post on my cozy blog.....*sob sob*.  I miss my baking and blogging time *sob sob*. When will my busy calendar be over???


I managed to bake and decorate some cupcakes this afternoon in less than 1 hours time while working and getting myself ready for an appointment. Before I get a chance to take great pictures of it, I have to storm out the front door holding 2 cupcakes so that I can test it fresh from the oven while sitting in my car. I hope tomorrow, I will be able to photograph it and blog it if I am not too tired. Imagine, while beating the cake mixture, I was also typing and printing. Then while the cupcakes are baking in the oven, I showered my princess and took a shower myself. And lastly, give a quick spread of whipped cream on the cupcake while my maid help me to clean up the mess I created. And with 2 cupcakes in hand, I am off to my shop again before a long dinner with friends.


I am half dead now thinking of another busy week ahead......hope everything will be back to normal by next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries