Saturday, November 6, 2010

Triple Chocolate Mousse

Triple Chocolate Mousse

All I can say about this mousse is: delicious, delicious, yummy, yummy and I ate more than one despite after a heavy lunch......oops!

Well, the title already stated it is triple chocolate so I am gonna list out the type of chocolate from the bottom layer to the top layer. Bottom is a layer of Oreo Chocolate Cookies Base, followed by a middle layer of Dark Chocolate Mousse and the top layer is Vanilla White Chocolate Mousse and lastly garnished with a fresh Strawberry.

Usually I am not much of a White/Milk Chocolate fan, but with a few drops of vanilla mixed into the mousse, it really open up my taste buds to a whole new chocolate flavour liking.

The best way to eat this mousse is to dig one whole spoon from the top to the bottom, so that you can savour the 3 combination together. It is just so yummy! I am gonna get myself one more soon......


Thanks to my Mom for giving me her beautiful RCR Crystal Glass Set from her tableware collections. It makes this super delicious mousse even more delicious by just looking at the beautiful display. Love ya.....you can have more than a glass of the mousse.....xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries