Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our Holiday 3-course Lunch

Tomato & Herbs Baked Chicken With Mashed Potato


By now, I have digested this delicious homey fine dining at least 3 days ago. The last few days has been quite eventful that after so many days, then only I am able to ramble about this fabulous lunch that my darling challenged me to do on Raya Haji's holiday.

When I mentioned eventful, it was just that I am rather tied up with work this week, as well as taking my lil princess to the playground for her daily dose of sliding's high (she has been so persistent on going to the playground every evening), not forgetting her weekly ballet class (finally by early next month, she can dress up in her ballerina outfits) and of course lil princess' mommy (that's me) steal some time to get a new hairdo.....I perm my virgin hair yesterday....hehehe. Shame on me......after 30 odd years then only I got the guts to really do it. And have no regret since.....but then found out today, styling my hair now is not such an easy task but as what my hairstylist Mr. B says, "Practice few times, then will be perfect". Ok Mr. B, guess I gotta wash my hair everyday to perfect my styling skills, in the meantime, if I failed, guess a rubber band and a hair clip will be my solution to hide away my imperfection hairdo.

Hey I am rambling on the wrong topic now. Ok back to my holiday lunch with my darling and princess, we started off with Tomato Herbs Baked Chicken with Mashed Potato, followed by Tomato Herbs Barbecue Ribs and ended with Double Churn Vanilla Ice-Cream with Mango.






Tomato Herbs Barbecue Ribs

Double-Churn Vanilla Ice-Cream with Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries