Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blackcurrant Cupcakes With Blackcurrant Buttercream

Blackcurrant Cupcakes With Blackcurrant Buttercream

After months of blogging, I am kinda lost of words to share on my baking journey since the beginning of 2011. Many goodies had been baked, cooked and digested but only a fraction of it has been published and shared. Guess it is easier to bake than write. I baked a dozen times but blog only 1/2 or less of it. Well my solution for next time will be pictures only without words. Hope that will be enough to make you drool......hehehe.....I am so evil......

But I just can't resist to blog on these special blackcurrant cupcakes. These cupcakes was made last Saturday for my friends gathering. Friends that have not seen for 10 donkey years due to the different path that we have gone to. But with the effort of 1 great friend, she brought a bunch of us together again to catch up on those fun times we had back then. Thank you so much Y for organizing this gathering.

Looking back at those pictures that you brought out was so hilarious.....little has change on our pretty and innocent faces but definitely we all has grown a lot wiser and smarter. But those pictures better be locked and secured up somewhere hidden....lol....

Glad to know that your family enjoy these super loving cupcakes of mine. Looking forward to your next year's gathering. Till then, you are always welcome to look at this pictures and dream of my super loving cupcakes......remember don't drool too much.....hehehe....

All the best and cheers to all my old friends.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries