Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spaghetti with Ground Chicken, Olive and Rocket in Tomato Sauce

Spaghetti with Ground Chicken, Olive and Rocket in Tomato Sauce



Me and my princess just love spaghetti soooo much but no matter how hard I try, over the past 10 years I still cannot get my darling to join the spaghetti fan club. Over the years, my darling has join my league in reduced sugar, salt, oil food and   gotten him to eat vegetable on daily basis and to eat some fish (before he is totally a NO FISH person) but comes to spaghetti, he will only eat half the portion of what he normally eat during a meal. How can he not enjoy spaghetti? All his siblings like spaghetti and he is the odd one among them......hmmmm strange or personal preference.....whatever you wish to call it.


As I am writing this, I am thinking of when will I get to cook spaghetti again without having my darling to endure hunger with a half full stomach.


Recently I found some imported Italian brands' spaghetti and tomato sauce which is cheaper than the normal brands we have here and of good quality in my neighbourhood supermarket. Again, I like my neighbourhood so much as it is so convenience to find food, shop and other basic amenities here.


Normally I will make my own tomato sauce for pasta but lately my neighbourhood supermarket's tomatoes are not that great looking and so coincidentally those Italian brands' tomato sauce taste good, then no harm to change my recipe right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries