Friday, January 7, 2011

Bunny Head Walnut Butter Cookies

Bunny Head Walnut Butter Cookies


I am on tracked with my CNY's all about nuts cookies mission. All started with my Bunny Head Almond Butter Cookies and now I have completed my trial experiment for Bunny Head Walnut Butter Cookies. While it was baking in the oven, my lil princess already started pointing into the oven and said, "I want to eat Rabbit cookies".

Let me bite a few more bites before I update you on the taste.......*chewing, munching*. Wait let me take 1 more piece first.......love it! Sweetness? Just nice. Walnut taste? Plenty nutty flavour. Fluffy? Definitely. Thickness? Should make slightly thicker next time for even fluffier texture.

Gonna keep some for lil princess.....before my mom eat it all.


Also make some in bird shape. I think the Bunny head is much cuter :) Next experiment: Hazelnut Butter Cookies in shaped of Bunny Head again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries