Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Honey Glazed Pork Loin & Stir Fry Olive Garlic Chili Broccoli Spaghetti

Honey Glazed Pork Loin

Finally my blog is up-to-date by rambling on our TODAY's lunch menu: Honey Glazed Pork Loin and Stir-Fry Olive Garlic Chili Broccoli Spaghetti.

I went grocery shopping in my neighborhood (paused got a scared from my princess) yesterday and saw this big chunk of Sakura Pork Loin nicely trussed and packed. Without hesitation, I paid for it without any ideas of what I want to do with it. Then I remember what Uncle F said about cooking with personal instinct......so I decided to try to make Honey Glazed Pork Loin without a recipe. I just make a brine with some honey, brown sugar, salt, soy sauce, garlic, onion, tomatoes, bay leaf and sprigs of rosemary.  Then I browned the pork and marinade it in the brine overnight. This morning, I rub on some butter, glazed it with honey and baste it with the brine over and over again. My only regrets with my no recipe Honey Glazed Pork Loin is I should have use more honey.....the mistakes I always make when I use sugar or sweet ingredients....always afraid that it might be too sweet.......other than that the Pork Loin is perfect. Oh yeah, and I served it with roast potatoes.
Stir-Fry Olive Garlic Chili Broccoli Spaghetti

I saw this pasta combination on AFC channel. Something easy to make and light enough to go with a heavy main course. Well as usual I will make use of what I have in the refrigerator when I decide on what I want to cook because I always try to maintain my refrigerator as empty as possible since I can't afford to put a second fridge in our tiny little home. Pasta, Pasta, I always like it but my darling hate it.....well it can't be always his preference right?

Hmmm......I am out of publishing materials.......it's time to head to bed and start creating more publishing materials tomorrow........Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries