Friday, December 31, 2010

Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese & Chocolate Decoration (Again!)

Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese & Chocolate Decoration

You must be thinking...."What! Red Velvet Cake again!". Yes that's right....that was my darling's expression when he asked me what cake I want to make for a friend's New Year Eve party. I was like.....errrr.....that's the only one I can think of when all of a sudden he asked me what I want to make while I was cooking and he needs an answer immediately to text to our friend. So promise already been made days ago.....and it's too late to change.....so here we are with another Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese and Chocolate Decoration wrapped around it. At least this time, my Chocolate Decoration technique has improved slightly with less than five cracks.....still not so satisfied.....gotta try to do it again another time (with different cake).


Accident do happen no matter how much one tried to avoid it. Can you see the little scar on top of the cake? Well the cake box cover fell onto the cake when I was about to pack up the cake for refrigeration (Red Velvet Cake taste best when chilled and leave it at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving). This round, I can't show you a slice of the cake yet as we can only cut the cake tomorrow night during dessert time. Hope it taste as good as the previous one :)


The Chocolate Decoration's pattern was inspired by one of my  place mat.

Tomorrow will be a busy baking day in preparation for 2011 celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries