Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homemade Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner

Today I have the luxury of working from home. This luxury also provide me time to make home-cooked food for the whole day. I started this rainy morning with Sandwich Bread (that I baked yesterday) spread with Butter & Peanut Butter.

Sandwich Bread for Breakfast
For lunch, I wanted to make something easy. I still got some Korean Glass Noodles and seasoning left. Today will be the right time to cook it since my darling will not be having lunch with me and my princess. The reason why I can only cook this sorta food when my darling is not around is because he is not a noodles lover....he is a meat eater. So I add some sliced pork, shredded carrot, cabbage and onions to the noodles to make it a more even meal....the protein, vitamins, carbohydrates, etc.

In between meal time, I get to play with my princess and work.....what a good life I got here :) I planned to cook an early dinner so that I can take princess out for a little shopping time in the evening. Furthermore, my darling had an early lunch with his buddies, so an early dinner will not make him starve.


Stir-fry Korean Glass Noodles for Lunch
Dinner was a good healthy mixtures of everything (except for the potato wedges). Pan-fried Orange Herbs Chicken (my own recipe) with Orange Herbs Sauce on the side. Boneless chicken marinated with salt, pepper, rosemary and orange juice. Pan-fried with Olive Oil. Served with Apple Cider Salad. Butterhead, Coral Lettuce and Tomatoes tossed in Olive Oil, Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar.

For my darling version, since he doesn't fancy the noodles left from lunch, I fried some Potato Wedges as side dish for him. As for me, I will put some Stir-fry Korean Glass Noodles (leftover from this afternoon) on the side. And for my princess, it was a bit of everything. And then it was shopping time......and tomorrow will be working time again......

Pan-fried Orange Herbs Chicken

Pan-fried Orange Herbs Chicken

Orange Herb Sauce



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries