Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Walnut Raisin Cinnamon Roll with Sugar Butter Glaze


I must say that this week is the most sinful week we had for our stomach in a very, very long time for we are having the sinfully rich buttery and sugary cinnamon rolls for 2 consecutive times in a roll. Yes, that's right 2 times in less than a week. Well all because of my darling's Cinnamon Sugar cravings after tested the first batch of Walnut Raisin Cinnamon Roll. The moment he finished his last piece, he already started sweet talking me into making the second batch and too add chocolate too since I have some leftover of chocolate from the Macarons I made for some friends......lol......

And so here you see 2 different flavour of Cinnamon rolls in 1 post......Enjoy!

Happy Boxing Day!
Chocolate, Raisin, Walnut Cinnamon Roll with Milky Sugar Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries