Thursday, November 11, 2010

RCR Crystal Glass

RCR Crystal Glass

Firstly I apologize for this lousy photo shoot (shot taken during my low mood period) that does not justify the beauty of this RCR Crystal Glass Set that I took from my mom during her early spring cleaning session. Actually sort of I force her to, so that I can get some of her new and unuse tableware that she has been keeping in her dusty boxes.....items that she bought with her hard earned money as well as items that she inherited from her father (my grandfather). Well when my grandfather passed away, all he left for his children and wife was boxes of China-ware that he kept when he closed down his tableware business long, long time ago....way before I was born.

I was having some bowel problem few days ago, that prevented me from baking and cooking as usual. And when today my bowel system is fully recovered and was about to attempt Macarons recipe again.....that's when my 4 months old low end food processor cum handmixer broke down and ruined all my ingredients.....*sob sob*.

So far I used this Crystal Glass Set only once in my Triple Chocolate Mousse servings. You can see how beautiful and elegant are these glasses when I served my delicious desserts to my family and friends. The look alone already score high points before even have to taste the desserts......lol.

Well Mom, do you still have any beautiful items that you are hiding from me? Or can I get your Mixer since you are not a baker but a collector?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries