Monday, October 25, 2010

Chicken Loaf in a Cup

Chicken Loaf Cupcakes With Mashed Potato Frosting


At a glance, it looks like a cupcakes with cream cheese frosting sprinkled with some cinnamon powder. In fact I had few people fooled thinking it was really cupcakes.....hehehe.

Well I have to give credits to my darling for his inspiration of this cute little savoury cupcakes. As he likes to put it as "Chicken Loaf Cupcakes Inspired by HSM" because it was partially his idea after watching a few episodes of Top Chef.

Personally I think this Savoury Cupcakes look cute and very presentable for all occassions especially appealing to people who likes the presentations of a normal cupcakes but dislike the sweetness of a cupcake. Also because of this concept, we come up with the idea of a Savoury Cupcakes.

I am gonna try to make more different type of Savoury Cupcakes ASAP....... 




The piece that my princess was waiting to grab as soon as I finished taking pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries