Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Cute Snowman And Lil Mouse Cream Caramel

Cream Caramel

All I can say about this Cream Caramel is cute, soft and creamy (since only low fat milk is used). At first I was quite reluctant to serve it to my SIL's guests after I made it since I don't have the right size serving plate to put both (1 snowman + 1 round size) Cream Caramel together. And if I were to put both on separate serving it will not look nice and waste of space. At last I decided to cut the round size Cream Caramel into individual size to decorate around the Snowman. That's how I come up with this cute Snowman and Lil Mouse Cream Caramel.

I am glad that there's no leftover for this Cream Caramel......so can I consider that everyone like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries