Sunday, January 2, 2011

Broccoli, Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Mini Quiche

Brocolli & Bacon Quiche

Another finger food that I made for my SIL's New Year Party. I love quiche......who doesn't right? With those creamy custard, savory fillings, cheese and pastry, it is something that is hard to resist. This round I put in way too much cheese and I am not too fond of it but for those who likes cheese I am sure they will like every bites of it.

Mini Quiche makes a good finger food during party as the size is just right for one or two bites and the taste is great (especially so if I should have follow my instinct to put slightly less cheese). Anyway, the mini quiche finished off very fast, so I assume people do love it with lots of cheese.....lol.

And of course my lil princess didn't eat a single bite of it since she is not a cheese lover at all. But she seems more interested in playtime and desserts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or enquiries